Monday, January 31, 2011

Well these past two months have been crazy busy for me. We have celebrated Christmas and New Year, family visiting for a month, winter break, a mini vacation, a snow storm and way too many days off school for this busy mom! I have loved every minute of it though. In between all of this I found some time to source new designs, actually get some screen printing done, purchase new equipment and fulfill and order for an interior designer. I also completely redid my eldest son's room (photo's to follow soon), added a new desk and bed for my middle son (he's still patiently waiting for mom to finish painting his new shelves too) and moved bunked beds into my youngest son's room. I also managed to complete a massive chalk board for the boys as well as put together some unique art for one of the room's. I have had fun! After a little tidy up I will take some photo's to show you!
Hope you are well into the New Year and working hard on those goals you have set for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment