Thursday, March 3, 2011

Catching up

The new shopping totes:

A table full of drying screen prints:

Time is flying, can't believe it's March already. I have been really busy. We have had family staying with us the past two weeks and amongst the chaos and fun times I actually managed to get a little screen printing done too. Before they arrived I also dabbled in some art work. I made frames for these cool posters I had found. After painting them I distressed them and I'm loving how they turned out. I have more to do , so will put those pics up when I'm done.
This past week I have made a whole bunch of make-up bags, all Paris themed (due to an order I received - yay for friends!). I love how they turned out and I can't wait to see the final product once they have been sewn. I also experimented with some canvas tote bags and love how they turned out, they sure will make my trips to the grocery store way more cheery too! Tomorrow I am off to stock up on the tote bags as I have some plans for some Paris themed totes. Now all I need is a trip to Paris . . . wouldn't that be nice!! Enjoy the pics and more to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment