Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Royalty in the Kitchen


Seriously, the closest I am going to get to the upcoming Royal wedding in April is watching it on tv, if time allows! Don't know about anywhere else in the world, but America is obsessed with every detail of the wedding, including having plenty to say about the sneakers Prince William wore today to have lunch with Kate. Come on people, I'm sure there are far more news worthy items than his sneakers. My son did catch that news snippet and piped up that he'd never be caught wearing sneakers like that!!

Anyway, I digress. Why not feel like a royal while doing dishes? Ok, royals never do dishes, but just pretend they do. Spruce up your kitchen with these royal dish towels which have a red crown screen printed onto the bottom of them. I only have 3 of them and they sell for $2 each, so let me know if you might like to purchase any or all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment